On January 1, 2013 Republicans and Democrats in the House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
What will that mean for you, your family, your business and your employees?
I had an in depth conversation with my accountant today, just to get a clearer understanding of the new tax deal. I also had a conversation with a a colleague/physician who has lived much of his medical career on Capitol Hill. Two experts with expert knowledge.
Then I got a message from the White house about the “Seven Things You Need to Know About the Tax Deal” and that’s when I had even more questions
This Thursday, July 10th, 2013 at 8 PM eastern (www.time.gov), I have the pleasure of discussing this topic in detail with my expert guests, William J Mosley, CPA, ESQ, and Dr. Lonnie Joe, MD. Both of them are well versed in the details that may affect your future health and wealth.
Wealth: William J Mosley, CPA, Esq. (The best tax expert & specialist in the Urban and Suburban area for your personal and business needs, with the new Tax laws.)
Health: Dr. Lonnie Joe, MD (The best doctor in America with his pulse on the patient and the political health situation.)
Talk to the best.
To register and submit your question(s) go to http://conversationswithdrshelbylane.com.
Here are my thoughts:
What does this tax deal mean for you? Are you unemployed, uninsured, fully-insured, DISABLED, a college student, a parent with minor dependents, married, married with an extended family, a RETIREE, an employee (part-time or full-time), self-employed, employer, a small business owner, a large business owner, or the very wealthy 2%. (HA, Ha, ha)
- What happens to your investment income?
- How much will families making 50,000 or more have to pay?
- Will this measure really help you and the United States deficit?
- How will your paycheck look in three months? Next week?
- Will you have to pay more for groceries and college?
- What can you deduct? What was eliminated?
- Do you need to get a part time job?
- What will happen to your current health care coverage?
- What happens to the 30 million uninsured who are the newly insured?
- What will you have to pay as an individual or an employer?
- Will your employer opt out of your insurance plan and pay the penalty, leaving you high and dry? Or, uncovered and on your own?
- Will you still be able to see your current primary care doctor? At what cost?
- Will your State cover your health care, or did they do a twist like Michigan and Governor Snyder
- Will your primary care doctor still be in business?
Are you confused yet? Do you want answers?
So do 100,000,000 plus other people.
Stay tuned for answers from my experts…as the beat goes on.
If you have any questions, at all, email me. Really, send me your questions, even if you can’t be on the call. We will answer them all.
We’ll do the best we can to get to the truth.
If you can’t make the call, submit your questions in advance anyway. The call will be available for replay 24 hours.
Invite your friends and family to join us at http://conversationswithdrshelbylane.com.
If you can’t make the call, submit your questions in advance anyway. The call will be available for replay for 72 hours.
P.S. You’ll have a chance to ask us your questions directly. You may also submit questions in advance at http://conversationswithdrshelbylane.com.